- Do you want to enhance your skill set and build a better professional future?
- Do you want a change of career but are unsure of what to do?
- Do you want a qualification that is transferable all over the world?
- Do you want a course that suits your own pace and lifestyle?
- Do you want to keep your career options as open as possible?
" I passed each of these exams first time around and my average mark is 70%. The lecturers are excellent and they all really focus on exam success."Marie Beirne, ACCA Student
Diploma in Accounting and Business Overview
The Diploma in Acccounting and Business is suitable for anyone looking to do an introductory qualification in accounting and finance, including school-leavers or those already working in supporting roles. The ability level is broadly equivalent to the first year of a degree programme.
There are two methods by which you can achieve this qualification. If you don’t have any previous academic qualifications you can complete the diploma (by registering for Foundations in Accountancy). Alternatively you can register for the ACCA Qualification and complete the diploma as you progress through your ACCA studies
In order to complete the diploma you need to complete:
- The first three exams of the ACCA Qualification
- A professional and ethics module called Foundations in Professionalism*
About ACCA Global
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the largest and fastest growing international professional accountancy body in the world, with nearly 370,000 members and students in 160 countries. The ACCA Ireland syllabus has been recognised by the United Nations as providing the basis for a global accountancy qualification. This qualification enables you to become a Chartered Certified Accountant, to use the letters ACCA, and to work in any aspect of finance or management in any business.
|Fundamental Level – Knowledge|
|FAB – Accountant in Business
FMA – Management Accounting
FFA – Financial Accounting
Foundations in Professionalism*
Diploma in Accounting and Business
*Compulsory modules to be completed online
The timetable for each of the subjects is structured to provide a focused tuition section, dedicated revision sessions including a corrected mock exam.
What are the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business Courses fees?
What do I get for my Accounting courses fees?
- Access to your online student portal (view student portal site)
- Subject Specialist Lecturers
- Excellent college teaching and learning facilities (view college photos)
NEW FOR 2015 - Additional Tuition Support Services to ensure you get the exam results you need.
-We will continue to offer the guaranteed pass and discounts on second and third papers booked for the December exam session.*
-In addition we are now offering you FREE OF CHARGE when you enrol with IBAT College from August-December 2015, full access to the ACCA Online Live package powered by Study InterActive, an award winning distance learning platform providing recognised professional courses, undergraduate education, postgraduate education and executive programmes.
-Usually costing from €300 per paper the ACCA online package will be offered FREE for the December examination sitting to students sitting the full tuition and revision for at least one paper at IBAT College Dublin. It will give unrivalled additional online study support during your classroom tuition.
FREE ACCA Online Live Tuition & Revision includes:
- Global Live Online Tuition sessions, notes + recordings
- Global Live Online Revision sessions + recordings
- Global Live Online Tuition & Revision Q&A sessions + recordings
- Progress test questions with video debrief
- Marked mock exam with video debrief
- HD-quality studio recorded tuition video lectures with notes
- Introduction videos from course tutors
- Course library of articles and videos to help you study
- Dedicated tutor support
- Study text, revision kit & revision cards (Electronic)
- Online community of students and mentors
You can also study anytime and anywhere you have a device connected to the internet. This provides you with 24/7 access to the expert resources you need to pass your exams with confidence, and gives you flexibility in your revision schedule.
ACCA Guaranteed Pass**
If you register for full classrom tuition on any of the papers you may be eligible for a ‘Guarantee’** meaning that if you are unsuccessful in the exam for the sitting you are studying towards, you can attend the Revision course free of charge the following term to give you the best possible chance of passing at your next attempt.
**Terms & Conditions apply. In order to avail of the Guarantee offered on the ACCA full tuition programme, students must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Attend 85% of scheduled classes (does not include live online, classroom only)
- Submit all homework assignments
- Attempt Classroom Mock exam
Note: it is the responsibility of the student to ensure they sign the attendance sheet circulated during class and mock exam.
I would like to apply for the ACCA professional accountancy course what should I do?
Note: Students must also register as a student with the ACCA professinal body directly. www.accaglobal.com
Am I eligible for this ACCA Course?
Students should consult http://www.accaglobal.com or speak directly to our course coordinator who will be happy to advise on the entry routes available to the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business professional qualification.
"The lectures were very good and had an excellent approach to the course subjects.We had access to plenty of notes and things were simplified as much as possible. The ACCA course gives me a qualification that can be brought anywhere and will widen my career oppertunities. It has helped me in my current position and studying for an accountancy qualification has made me more valuable to my own company".Alan Osborne, ACCA Student