Now enrolling for Classroom tuition starting in August or read more here on ACCA ONLINE and Live Online tuition options.
|Revision Classes for September Exam Session||Date||Time|
|F1, F3, F4, F5, F6, F8, P2||21st August||14.00 - 21.00|
|F1, F3, F4, F5, F6, F8, P2||22nd August||09.00-18.00|
|F9, P3||4th September||14.00 - 21.00|
|F9, P3||5th September||09.00-18.00|
|P1||28th August||14.00 - 21.00|
"I completed my first eight ACCA exams with IBAT. I passed each of these exams first time around and my average mark is 70%. The lecturers are excellent and they all really focus on exam success."Marie Beirne, ACCA Student
"I would recommend IBAT College Dublin for ACCA to anyone. I recently passed my three professional exams first time. The lecturers really helped me with the transition from Foundation level exams to Professional level exams. I found James O Connor's classes to be interesting and challenging. He breaks down the syllabus so its easier to understand and complete and also his real life examples give you a better idea how the theory is put into practice which helped hugely when it came to exam time."Mathew Lambe, ACCA Student
Are you interested in pursuing the ACCA professional accountancy qualification?
- Do you have an accounting technician qualification or a degree and want to progress?
- Do you want follow a career path that leads to an advisory or consultancy role?
- Do you want a qualification that is transferable all over the world?
- Do you want to keep your career options as open as possible?
- Do you want to make savings on your ACCA tuition fees?
- With ACCA Guaranteed Pass free Revision is granted if students taking full tuition are not successful first time**
NEW - Additional Tuition Support Services to ensure you get the exam results you need.
-We will continue to offer the guaranteed pass and discounts on second and third papers booked for the December exam session.*
-In addition we are offering you FREE OF CHARGE when you enrol with IBAT College from August-December 2015, full access to the ACCA Online Live package powered by Study InterActive, an award winning distance learning platform providing recognised professional courses, undergraduate education, postgraduate education and executive programmes.
-Usually costing from €300 per paper the ACCA online package will be offered FREE for the December examination sitting to students sitting the full tuition and revision for at least one paper at IBAT College Dublin. It will give unrivalled additional online study support during your classroom tuition.
FREE ACCA Online Live Tuition & Revision includes:
- Global Live Online Tuition sessions, notes + recordings
- Global Live Online Revision sessions + recordings
- Global Live Online Tuition & Revision Q&A sessions + recordings
- Progress test questions with video debrief
- Marked mock exam with video debrief
- HD-quality studio recorded tuition video lectures with notes
- Introduction videos from course tutors
- Course library of articles and videos to help you study
- Dedicated tutor support
- Study text, revision kit & revision cards (Electronic)
- Online community of students and mentors
You can also study anytime and anywhere you have a device connected to the internet. This provides you with 24/7 access to the expert resources you need to pass your exams with confidence, and gives you flexibility in your revision schedule.
ACCA Qualification Overview
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is a professional accountancy qualification that benefits from global recognition. Once you qualify, ACCA membership opens doors to a successful career in accountancy practice or finance, and immediately increases your earning potential. It is very highly rated in the fields of banking, management and consulting, and is a major advantage in competing for senior roles. ACCA membership also enables you to obtain the status of a Registered Auditor.
IBAT College Dublin is a Gold-Level provider of The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) programme. The programme consists of Fundamental Papers F1 - F9 and Professional Papers P1 - P7. All papers are delivered twice yearly from February to May and August to November.
Where will the ACCA Course take my career?
ACCA Qualification will enable you to become a ACCA Chartered Certified Accountant, use the designatory letters of ACCA, and work in any aspect of finance or management in any business. It will also enable you to obtain the status of a Registered Auditor.
About ACCA Global
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the largest and fastest growing international professional accountancy body in the world, with nearly 370,000 members and students in 160 countries. The ACCA Ireland syllabus has been recognised by the United Nations as providing the basis for a global accountancy qualification. This qualification enables you to become a Chartered Certified Accountant, to use the letters ACCA, and to work in any aspect of finance or management in any business.
|Fundamental Level – Knowledge|
|F1 – Accountant in Business
F2 – Management Accounting
F3 – Financial Accounting
Foundations in Professionalism*
Diploma in Accounting and Business
|Fundamental Level – Skills|
F4 – Corporate & Business Law
Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
|Professional Level – Essentials|
P1 - Governance, Risks & Ethics
P4 - Advanced Financial Management
*Compulsory modules to be completed online
The timetable for each of the subjects is structured to provide a focused tuition section, dedicated revision sessions including a corrected mock exam.
What are the ACCA Courses fees?
*complete course, tuition & revision, taken in one exam session.
What do I get for my Accounting courses fees?
- Access to your online student portal (view student portal site)
- Subject Specialist Lecturers
- Excellent college teaching and learning facilities (view college photos)
ACCA Guaranteed Pass**
If you register for full classrom tuition on any of the papers you may be eligible for a ‘Guarantee’** meaning that if you are unsuccessful in the exam for the sitting you are studying towards, you can attend the Revision course free of charge the following term to give you the best possible chance of passing at your next attempt.
**Terms & Conditions apply. In order to avail of the Guarantee offered on the ACCA full tuition programme, students must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- Attend 85% of scheduled classes (does not include live online, classroom only)
- Submit all homework assignments
- Attempt Classroom Mock exam
Note: it is the responsibility of the student to ensure they sign the attendance sheet circulated during class and mock exam.
I would like to apply for the ACCA professional accountancy course what should I do?
Note: Students must also register as a student with the ACCA professinal body directly. www.accaglobal.com
Am I eligible for this ACCA Course?
Students should consult http://www.accaglobal.com or speak directly to our course coordinator who will be happy to advise on the entry routes available to the ACCA professional qualification.
"The lectures were very good and had an excellent approach to the course subjects.We had access to plenty of notes and things were simplified as much as possible. The ACCA course gives me a qualification that can be brought anywhere and will widen my career oppertunities. It has helped me in my current position and studying for an accountancy qualification has made me more valuable to my own company".Alan Osborne, ACCA Student
View sample notes from the ACCA Course
- View Sample Notes - ACCA F2 - Paul Lydon
- View Sample Notes - ACCA F8 - James O'Connor
- View Sample Notes - ACCA F8 - Paul Lydon
- View Sample Notes - ACCA F9 - Paul Lydon
- View Sample Notes - ACCA P1 - James O' Connor
- View Sample Notes - ACCA Courses P3 - James O' Connor
View a sample lecture video from the ACCA Courses
- View Sample Lecture - ACCA F9 Financial Management - Paul Lydon
- View Sample Lecture - ACCA P1 Professional Accountant - James O'Connor