IBAT College, in conjunction with our learning partners, offers a wide-range of full and part-time programmes to suit your needs. Courses range from short skills-based programmes to full-time honours degree and postgraduate courses and cover a range of levels from the national framework of qualifications.
In order to ensure the highest possible standard of education is provided, IBAT College conduct a number of internal and external reviews and have a Quality Assurance Handbook.
Qualifications and Reviews completed by IBAT College Dublin:
- Institutional Review June 2012
- Programme Validation by University of Wales (2011)
- HETAC Programmatic Review (2011)
- FETAC Monitoring and Inspection (2011)
- HETAC and University of Wales Campus Review (2011)
- Accounting Technician's of Ireland (2011)
- ACCA Gold Provider Accreditation Review (2009)
- HETAC Early Provider Monitoring (2009)
- ICM Inspection (2010)