Are you looking for the skills to use a database driven website? The part-time Diploma in PHP and MySQL course will give you these skills.
- Develop websites using PHP Smarty which have a secure back-end administration
- Obtain the knowledge to be able to insert, update and delete products from your database
- Maintain a secure online websites that can receive payments, manage products for sale, enable customers to search for products
- Improve your use of PHP and MySQL
- Understand how to use PHP frameworks like the Zend Framework or CakePHP
- Small class sizes at IBAT College Dublin will ensure individual attention and support.
Diploma in PHP and MySQL Course Overview
This part-time course has been developed for Web Designers and Web Programmers who wish to advance their skills to include database driven websites using PHP Smarty and MySQL. A database driven website supports the addition of a wide range of services and functionality to a website which includes user login, online payments, product management, advanced searching and feedback forms.
This PHP and MySQL course will also teach students to develop websites which have a secure back-end administration section that allows web administrators to insert, update and delete products from the database. Students will able to bring real world work problems to the class to be solved. Students will have the option to build their own project during the course - or one will be given to them so that they can develop their skills.
Getting started with PHP; PHP Basics, Functions, Arrays, Strings, File System; PHP OOP and Advanced OOP; Working with Date and Time, Forms, Sessions; Error and Exception Handling; Templating - PHP and Smarty; Introduction to MySQL and PHPMyAdmin; Getting Started with the Zend Framework; Integrating Bootstrap, Jquery, Knockout.js with Zend Framework; Building a mobile API for mobile apps; Working with Payment Engines such as Realex and PayPal.
This course will position the participant to work within a business or web design company that has a requirement to develop and maintain secure online websites that can receive payments, manage products for sale, enable customers to search for products and capture feedback from customers.
Am I Eligible for the Diploma in PHP and My SQL Course?
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be awarded an IBAT College Dublin Diploma in PHP and MySQL (full attendance is required). Note there is no formal assessment for this course.
What is the fee for this PHP and MyuSQL Course?
The course fees are €1195.
How can I make savings on the course fee?
IBAT College Dublin offers significant discounts and savings on course fees as well as flexible payment options. For further information on these savings and payment options, click on the following link:
What do I get for my fee?
- Full set of bound notes
- Access to your online student portal (view student portal site)
- Content Expert Lecturer
- Excellent college learning and information facilities (view college photos)
I would like to apply for the Diploma in PHP and MySQL, what should I do?