Are you looking for a Business Course in Dublin?
- IBAT College Dublin is Ireland's leading industry focused College. Our business course is designed to provide students with the skills that employers value most
- Small class sizes ensure individual attention and support
- Friendly, supportive and practical Student Services Department
- You will get the ability to make a significant contribution within modern business and you will improve your knowledge of finance, information technology and marketing
- Recognition - A degree from IBAT College Dublin is awarded by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI). This is the benchmark in quality and standards in the private education sector in Ireland. QQI is an Irish regulatory body and is accountable to the Irish government. Therefore, it demands the highest standards of excellence in education and is recognised worldwide
- Support - IBAT College Dublin prides itself on offering the highest standards of student support. From when you walk in the door at IBAT you will be made to feel welcome and the College will endeavour to support you in any way we can - if you need help with a subject or pastoral care for personal issues, we will always be just a step away. We take a student centered approach to education and always aim to maximise your learning experience.
- Learning Environment - IBAT College Dublin provides a customised state-of-art campus to ensure that it is the most conducive environment possible for learning; from our numerous open areas for discussion and group work, to our debating chamber, to our library and Wifi connectivity throughout our building, IBAT strives to provide, for you the student, a learning environment where you can excel and reach your full potential.
Want to get a strong grounding in the core pillars of business? Interested in the emerging trends in the field of marketing or develop a stronger understanding of the current economic environment? Want to understand the important role that financial analysis plays in a business? Then the Higher Certificate in Business is the course for you. This two-year degree programme provides a broad range of business skills in conjunction with a detailed knowledge of the current business environment in which companies operate. The practical focus adopted by the College will help develop our students with the necessary personal and professional skills that will allow them to confidently progress onto a relevant postgraduate course or start a successful business career.
A graduate of the College's Higher Certificate in Business course would be strongly placed to continue their studies in the area of business. Most graduates continue their studies onto the Colleges Bachelor of Business (Ordinary) and the Bachelor of Business (Honours) programmes.
Students who have successfully completed this Higher Certificate in Business, with an average grade of 60% or over, are also eligible to apply to progress on the BCom offered (on-site or online) by University Canada West, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (https://ucanwest.ca/)
Access for Irish and european school leavers is facilitated through the standard CAO route. A minimum of five D3 in ordinary-levels subjects in the Leaving Certificate (or equivalent), including English and maths, are required.
Mature students (aged 23 and above on the 1st of January on the year of admission) should apply directly to IBAT College Dublin.
International students should apply directly. IBAT College uses a number of comparison systems, such as NARIC and the NQAI Qualifications Recognition system, to compare and establish equivalency of international awards. An IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent is required for non-native English speakers.
The Higher Certificate in Business programme lays the foundations for a student to confidently progress onto further undergraduate study, concentrating on introductions to core business areas.
|Year 1||Year 2|
This course is accredited by Quality & Qualifications Ireland (QQI) - formerly Higher Education and Training Awards Council (HETAC). QQI is the statutory awarding body for the private education sector in Ireland.
Duration of course
2 years full-time
"What I like about IBAT College is that every member of staff works tirelessly to help you meet your goals. Whether it's a post exam review or an extra lecture before the academic year ends, all members do their best to facilitate your goals in order to guarantee you succeed".David Reddy, Bachelor of Business Degree - Year 3
"I've been studying in IBAT for the last four years, where I have had only good moments and experiences. IBAT helped me to improve my skills, qualifications and knowledge. The college by itself is very good. Lecturers are very attentive, reception always willing to help us and look after all the students for every single concern or doubt, and the infrastructure is also provide for all the students, conditions to enjoy this experience with much more fun. I'll definitely miss this College, my colleagues and members of the staff."Douglas Nascimento, Bachelor of Business (Honours) - Year 4
Facility - IBAT College Dublin has good environment for study and facilities are good as well, especially the IT facilities and library.
Quality of Education - Many lecturers have lots of experience and good professional backgrounds therefore bringing many business related case studies into their teaching.
Cost of tuition - IBAT College has competive tuition fees
Daeyong Park, Bachelor of Business (Honours) - Year 4
What is the course fee?
The course fee is €3,500 for the first year. IBAT College Dublin offers flexible payment options. For further information on these payment options, please contact the admissions office.
Is tax relief available for this course?
Tax Relief is available is available for eligible participants on this course. For further details click here.
What do I get for my fee?
- Full set of bound notes
- Access to your online student portal (view student portal site)
- Content Expert Lecturer
- Excellent college learning and information facilities (view college photos)
I would like to apply. What should I do?