Are you interested in developing skills in Human Resource Management (HRM)?
- Do you want to gain partical knowledge and understanding in the area of Human Resource Management?
- Do you want to improve your workplace performance an enhance your career and employment prospects in the area of Human Resource Management?
Diploma in Human Resource Management Course Overview
A key element of this the Diploma in Human Resource Management Course will be the alignment and linkage of HR management to business strategy. If you are (or wish to become) involved in or responsible for making decisions that have a strategic impact for your organisation, this practical and interactive programme will help you make more effective decisions through the application of HR management. A strong focus on key HR concepts in terms of recruitment and training features on this programme.
What will I learn?
On completion of this programme you will be able to understand HR processess and their complexities. You will:
- Have a firm understanding of the key areas within HRM, including
- recruitment and selection
- grievance procedures
- training and development processes
- employee benefits/well being
- supporting employee motivation and engagement
- Be able to explain the importance of HR Management within your organisation to sustain business success.
- Assess the problems and issues associated with HR Management.
- Learn how to use key techniques that will support strategic HR management decision-making processes.
What are my Career Prospects with the part-time Diploma in Human Resource Management Course?
This Diploma in Human Resource Management is aimed at participants who are looking for a knowledge and understanding of the whole area of HRM in practice. It is also aimed at those thinking about a career in HR or people management.
How long is the Business Course?
This Diploma in Human Resource Management course will take place over 11 weeks, part-time, one evening per week from 6.15pm-9.30pm.
The course will be assessed through a project (by continuous assessment), which may include assessment of one’s own organisations application of human resource policy to a typical business challenge (through case study).
What are the course fees?
The Diploma in Human Resource Management (HRM) course fees are €1,395 per year.
What do I get for my fee?
Full set of bound notes
Content Expert Lecturer
Am I eligible for the IBAT College Dublin Diploma in Human Resource Management Course?
Entry to this HR course is based on each applicant's merits and work experience and is ideally targeted toward the individual who wishes to develop human resource management practices to better manage their team or organisation.
I would like to apply. What should I do?
Direct application can be made via our website using the Apply Online option above.