Are you looking for a part-time supervisory management training course?
- Are you looking for a practical understanding of the role and function of performance management in the business environment?
- Are you ready to improve your management skills and move up in your organisation?
- Do you want the skill sets and attributes that successful managers require at all levels in organisations?
- Are you looking to improve your confidence and your management skills in your role?
- Are you looking to form a solid foundation for your career as a team leader or supervisor?
- Are you looking for a course that can improve your management skills and your career?
Diploma in Supervisory Management Course Overview
The Diploma in Supervisory Management is a part-time management course is designed to provide front line managers, supervisors and team leaders with leadership training that supports a practical understanding of the role and function of management in the business environment. The course is aimed at those who have been appointed to team leader or supervisory positions or anyone who is considering taking on or applying for a management position that requires supervision of staff. It is also suitable for managers who have no formal education qualification.
The students will gain valuable leadership training involving an insight into the knowledge, skill sets and attributes that successful managers require at all levels in organisations. It provides the participants with techniques that enable them to play a full role in the supervision of any project or enterprise. This is a part-time management training course designed to improve your management skills to appeal to both current and potential employers. Management courses are a great way to improve your career progression prospects.
What are my Career Prospects with the Diploma in Supervisory Management Course?
The course is structured to improve the confidence of individuals who have no formal training in management by providing a comprehensive toolkit that covers the key aspects of management and forms a solid foundation for your career as a team leader, supervisor or front line manager.
|Term 1||Term 2|
How long is the Diploma in Supervisory Management course?
The course is 11 week (Part Time). It takes place one evening per week from 6.15pm-9.30pm.
To be awarded the Diploma in Supervisory Management participants will be required to complete two pieces of course work (50% + 50%).
What are the course fees?
The Diploma in Supervisory Management course fees are €1,395
What do I get for my fee?
IBAT College Dublin offers significant discounts and savings on course fees as well as flexible payment options. For further information on these savings and payment options, click on the following link:
- Full set of bound notes
- Access to your online student portal (view student portal site)
- Content Expert Lecturer
- Excellent college learning and information facilities (view college photos)
I would like to apply. What should I do?
Direct application can be made using the Apply Online option below.