MBA Taster Session at IBAT College Dublin
IBAT College Dublin is running a Taster Session* for the MBA programme on Wednesday 14th June 2017 at 6pm in our city centre campus.
The session will include a sample lecture from the programme, giving you an insight into the programme content as well as the level of study and commitment involved in undertaking a Masters qualification. You will also get an opportunity to hear from lecturers and current students to learn about their experience on the MBA at IBAT College Dublin. The taster lecture and presentation will be followed by the opportunity for a one to one Q&A. We are currently accepting applications for the MBA programme full-time (intakes February, May and September) and part-time (February and September).
Benefits of the MBA at IBAT College Dublin
- You will gain strategic-thinking, critical analysis, and a 'bigger picture' understanding of Industry
- New management skills and techniques to move towards increased responsibilities
- Better communication and team building skills
- Networking opportunities with candidates from other functional areas, companies, industries, regions and countries, enabling you to acquire a sharpened global vision
- You will contribute at a higher level within your organization, thus improving career, promotion and salary prospects
- The study tools and techniques adopted will help you develop and manage products, services and people that will be internationally competitive.
Cannot make the Taster Session?
If you cannot attend the taster session please note you are also welcome to drop by one of our Open Evenings for all courses. Alternatively you can visit our city centre campus to meet with an Admissions Advisor Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm. Contact us today to arrange a time that suits you.
We look forward to meeting you.