The provision of a FREE TABLET* to Springboard+ Spring 2016 intake students will allow participants who do not own or have access to a laptop to utilise the College’s high speed Wi-Fi for on-the-go access to the IBAT college Dublin learning support platform where they can view and download course notes, supplementary reading, timetables and more. This additional learning support will give Springboard+ students the best possible chance of successful course completion, particularly in the run up to examinations. Students will also be able to keep the tablet devices when they have graduated.
*Springboard+ Free Tablet Offer Terms and Conditions
- The Tablet Promotion ('the Free Tablet offer') is available for students who are eligible, successfully enrolled on and attending Springboard+ February 2016 intake courses as of 1st April 2016.
- The Tablet offer will not be retrospective, students who are enrolled on Springboard+ courses for intakes other than February 2016 will not be eligible to avail of the Tablet offer.
- Only one Tablet will be issued per student which may be any colour.
- Students acknowledge and understand that they will return the Tablet where: Expulsion; or Withdrawing from the course; or Enrolling on a different course, where students have subsequently enrolled or transferred onto a different course within IBAT College, they may be entitled to keep the Tablet at the sole discretion of IBAT College Dublin.
- The Tablet offer is subject to availability; IBAT College Dublin reserves the right to withdraw the Tablet offer at any time; it also reserves the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- There is NO CASH ALTERNATIVE or substitution in exchange to the Tablet.; this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer or Promotion
- Students may not transfer any of their rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person without the prior written consent of IBAT College Dublin.
- The Tablet will become the student's responsibility as soon as it’s collected from our Dublin City Campus. IBAT College Dublin will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside its reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). This includes, but is not limited to supplier unavailability; impossibility of use of the public or private transport; fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- IBAT College Dublin excludes all liability and responsibility for loss or damage to students or any third party that may result in connection with this Offer or in connection with the use/or inability to use the Tablet. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1993); or (b) fraud; or (c) any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Student and IBAT College Dublin both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.