Tablet Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Tablet Draw is available to all participants who have recieved a GDPR 'Opt-In' email before the 25th of May 2018 and confirmed their 'Opt-In' perference ('Opt-in consent') for IBAT College Dublin to continue to communicate relevant information about programmes and services to which the consent related.
- The Tablet offer will not be retrospective, candidates who confirmed their 'Opt-in' perference before the 15th May 2018 and prior to GDPR 'Opt-in' emails will not be eligible to avail of the Tablet offer.
- The draw will be held on the 8th of June 2018 and the winners of the draw will be randomly selected, each winner will recieve one Tablet which may be any colour.
- Each winner will be contacted directly, the winners will also be announced on the IBAT College Dublin Website and via Social Media.
- There is no cash alternative or substitution in exchange to the Tablet.; this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Offer or Promotion
- Partcipants may not transfer any of their rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person without the prior written consent of IBAT College Dublin.
- The Tablet will become the participant's responsibility as soon as it’s collected from our Dublin City Campus. IBAT College Dublin will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside its reasonable control (Force Majeure Event). This includes, but is not limited to supplier unavailability; impossibility of use of the public or private transport; fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster.
- IBAT College Dublin excludes all liability and responsibility for loss or damage to the Tablet or any third party that may result in connection with this Offer or in connection with the use/or inability to use the Tablet. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1993); or (b) fraud; or (c) any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the Student and IBAT College Dublin both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.