IBAT College Dublin seeks to further expand our admissions team with the addition of an experienced Student recruitment/Admissions Officer who will hold the ability to further develop their careers within the business. The role combines student recruitment responsibilities along with following admissions policies and procedures.
The role of the Recruitment/Admissions Officer will include the following:
- Meeting individual and team revenue targets as set out by the company.
- Maintain a high level of production activity
- Outbound phone prospecting to company-provided and self-generated leads.
- Responsible for admissions and recruitment activity where directed
- Meet company goals, objectives and policies.
- Plan and implement a relevant marketing activity, taking accountability for results and performance.
- Account Management/Corporate Development
- Possible International Travel
- Complete all necessary administration and paperwork associated with the admissions process – eg. visa applications, MBA registration, payment plans etc.
- Act as liaison between the student and appropriate departments where necessary
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales orientated role with excellent consultative selling and closing skills.
- Relevant third-level qualification a plus.
- Goal focused and team centric attitude essential with a hunger and drive to move our College forward and grow the IBAT College Dublin reputation both locally and internationally.
- Excellent negotiation, attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in Educational recruitment a distinct advantage.
Dissertation Supervisors for MBA programme
Due to our continuing expansion, we are now seeking to put together a Panel of Dissertation Supervisors for our University of Wales Trinity Saint David accredited MBA Programme.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing students with help and guidance throughout their dissertation
- To advise students about the planning of the dissertation and to discuss scheduling
- To encourage students to acquire and maintain familiarity with relevant developments in their subject
- To be accessible to the student at other appropriate and reasonable times when advice may be needed
- To ensure that the student is made aware of the standard of work expected
- Dissertation supervisors would normally be expected to comment on the structure of the dissertation, the balance of the sections and the content of various sections.
Background in one or more of the following academic or industry areas:
HR, Finance, Marketing, Management, Innovation, Operations Management, Financial Analysis, International Marketing and Strategic Leadership is advantageous
At least 2 years’ experience in supervising dissertations.
Educated Masters Level or equivalent.
Lecturing experience to Masters Level is advantageous.
Please clearly stipulate on your application what your areas of specialism are.
General English Tutors - English School at IBAT College Dublin
The English School at IBAT College Dublin is are currently seeking highly-qualified General English teachers to cover various upcoming holiday periods (1 to 2 weeks) with a view to taking up full-time positions in the near future.
- will ideally have a minimum Degree in English/foreign languages/linguistics and will have at least 3 - 5 years of teaching experience
- will have a recognised ACELS-approved TEFL qualification
- will have taught various levels from Beginners to Advanced (Cambridge experience an advantage)
- would ideally have experience of teaching in a foreign country
- will be expected to demonstrate an awareness of the linguistic challenges involved in dealing with students from certain language backgrounds, particularly Spanish, Portuguese, French and Arabic speakers
- should be dynamic and able to operate in a fast-paced environment. Given the nature of the initial cover position, teachers will need to be quite flexible and may be contacted at very short notice (night-time or weekends) to cover the following day.
The teaching role will involve covering classes from 9 - 12.15 p.m. or 1.30 - 4.45 p.m. daily. It will also involve some administrative tasks including Lesson Planning as well as exam preparation, delivery and correction. This is a serious position and subject to a successful initial performance, teachers may be retained for upcoming teaching positions. Competitive rates offered.
Owing to growth in student numbers within the College we now have a requirement for the position of Reception Supervisor.
Candidates should have proven experience within a busy reception department, preferably on a supervisory level (education environment desirable) and possess excellent communication skills. The candidate will need to be highly observant and self-motivated as well as organised and detail orientated. This role will require someone that is responsible, driven and has effective management skills. Candidates should also have proven customer service skills and be able to demonstrate evidence of identifying and implementing procedural improvements in a previous or current role.
Additional requirements for the role include:
- Good general IT skills and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Efficiency in carrying out administrative and operational tasks in a busy environment
- Competency to provide a good customer service and experience to a diverse range of existing and prospective students across all programmes.
The role requires an enthusiastic and flexible individual who is hardworking and self-reliant and enjoys being part of and supervising a successful and productive team.