Front Office Receptionist
IBAT College Dublin is currently recruiting for a full-time Receptionist in its busy city centre campus. This is a varied front office, customer service and administrative role, which requires an enthusiastic and flexible individual who is hardworking and self-reliant and enjoys being part of a successful and productive team. This role will also require someone that is responsible, driven and has effective decision making skills.
The candidate will be required to have proven experience within a reception department (College/ education environment would be desirable) and possess excellent communication skills. The candidate should also be highly observant and self-motivated as well as organised and detail orientated. Candidates should have proven customer service skills and demonstrated record of high achievement in this area.
The Receptionist must have good general IT skills, Microsoft Office proficiency and be efficient in carrying out administrative tasks in a busy environment. They must also be competent to provide a good service and experience to a diverse range of existing and prospective students across all programmes.
- Welcome all visitors and students in a courteous and friendly manner
- Answer and direct telephone calls professionally and efficiently to departments and individuals
- Manage incoming and outgoing post as well as petty cash, lodgements and stationary orders for the College
- Manage existing student requests on College database eg student letter requests
- Manage the student attendance and input data on the College’s database on a daily basis
- Provide administrative support to the Academic Team • Provide support to various departments where necessary, including attendance at orientations, graduation and other College events
- This staff member must ensure they are pro-active and have up to date knowledge of all upcoming courses and general College policies and procedures.
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to review on a regular basis.