Student Recruitment/Admissions Officer
IBAT College Dublin is looking to recruit a Student Recruitment/Admissions Officer to drive student recruitment of programmes offered by IBAT College Dublin within the Irish/European markets.
- Enhance existing & develop new relationships with schools and colleges and other national organisations where appropriate prospective applicants are to be found
- Enhance existing & develop new relationships with corporate clients
- Develop and organise a range of on-campus recruitment events
- Act as the lead for college wide recruitment events, such as the company visits, academic conferences, student recruitment fairs, schools & further education colleges
- Drive increased student numbers/revenue throughout recruitment portfolio
- Preparation of management reports, documents and statistical analysis on admission trends, CAO, retention rates, department of education and student profiles
- Responsible for admissions requirements in accordance with external validating partners and college regulations for all programmes and distribution of them to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain relationships with key members of staff such as; Registrar, course directors, programme managers etc. to ensure the delivery of a high quality robust application process for applicants
- Manage online admissions and assess problems
- Ensure walk-in queries are dealt with efficiently
- Responsible for maintaining efficient systems for student enquiries and admissions procedures
- Assist in application/CAO processes (attending conferences, comparison of statistics).
- Analysis of applications and comparison of courses (internally and externally)
- Third Level Degree ideally with Business or similar
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a B2C or B2B sales role
- Track record of meeting sales and revenue targets
- Ability to build & maintain relationships with clients, vendors, colleges, schools and students
- Experience in the third level sector student recruitment would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent presentation, sales, organisation time management skills
- Good analytical ability
- Numeracy and IT/ computer literacy
Annual Leave:23 days per annum, pro rata
MBA Research Methods lecturer.
Due to our continuing expansion, we are seeking to recruit an experienced lecturer in Research Methods for our University of Wales Trinity Saint David accredited MBA Programme.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare students to submit an optimal Research Proposal.
- Lecturing research methods syllabus content
- Providing students with help and guidance throughout their Research Proposal and subsequently their Dissertation.
- To advise students about the planning of the dissertation and to discuss scheduling
- To encourage students to acquire and maintain familiarity with relevant developments in their subject
- To ensure that the student is made aware of the standard of work expected
Lecturing experience to Masters Level is preferred.
A thorough understanding of the Research Methods subject area and Dissertation management at Level 9.
General English Tutors - English School at IBAT College Dublin
The English School at IBAT College Dublin is are currently seeking highly-qualified General English teachers to cover various upcoming holiday periods (1 to 2 weeks) with a view to taking up full-time positions in the near future.
- will ideally have a minimum Degree in English/foreign languages/linguistics and will have at least 3 - 5 years of teaching experience
- will have a recognised ACELS-approved TEFL qualification
- will have taught various levels from Beginners to Advanced (Cambridge experience an advantage)
- would ideally have experience of teaching in a foreign country
- will be expected to demonstrate an awareness of the linguistic challenges involved in dealing with students from certain language backgrounds, particularly Spanish, Portuguese, French and Arabic speakers
- should be dynamic and able to operate in a fast-paced environment. � Given the nature of the initial cover position, teachers will need to be quite flexible and may be contacted at very short notice (night-time or weekends) to cover the following day.
The teaching role will involve covering classes from 9 - 12.15 p.m. or 1.30 - 4.45 p.m. daily. It will also involve some administrative tasks including Lesson Planning as well as exam preparation, delivery and correction. This is a serious position and subject to a successful initial performance, teachers may be retained for upcoming teaching positions. Competitive rates offered.