MBA Research Methods lecturer.
Due to our continuing expansion, we are seeking to recruit an experienced lecturer in Research Methods for our University of Wales Trinity Saint David accredited MBA Programme.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare students to submit an optimal Research Proposal.
- Lecturing research methods syllabus content
- Providing students with help and guidance throughout their Research Proposal and subsequently their Dissertation.
- To advise students about the planning of the dissertation and to discuss scheduling
- To encourage students to acquire and maintain familiarity with relevant developments in their subject
- To ensure that the student is made aware of the standard of work expected
Lecturing experience to Masters Level is preferred.
A thorough understanding of the Research Methods subject area and Dissertation management at Level 9.
General English Tutors - English School at IBAT College Dublin
The English School at IBAT College Dublin is are currently seeking highly-qualified General English teachers to cover various upcoming holiday periods (1 to 2 weeks) with a view to taking up full-time positions in the near future.
- will ideally have a minimum Degree in English/foreign languages/linguistics and will have at least 3 - 5 years of teaching experience
- will have a recognised ACELS-approved TEFL qualification
- will have taught various levels from Beginners to Advanced (Cambridge experience an advantage)
- would ideally have experience of teaching in a foreign country
- will be expected to demonstrate an awareness of the linguistic challenges involved in dealing with students from certain language backgrounds, particularly Spanish, Portuguese, French and Arabic speakers
- should be dynamic and able to operate in a fast-paced environment. � Given the nature of the initial cover position, teachers will need to be quite flexible and may be contacted at very short notice (night-time or weekends) to cover the following day.
The teaching role will involve covering classes from 9 - 12.15 p.m. or 1.30 - 4.45 p.m. daily. It will also involve some administrative tasks including Lesson Planning as well as exam preparation, delivery and correction. This is a serious position and subject to a successful initial performance, teachers may be retained for upcoming teaching positions. Competitive rates offered.