English Language Recruitment Executive
IBAT College Dublin is currently seeking an experienced English Language Recruitment Executive for a permanent full-time role.
- Successful candidates will ideally have a minimum of an Honours Degree in Business or a related discipline with a proven track record in Educational Recruitment.
- Candidates should present with at least 2 years student recruitment experience ideally within the English language sector.
- Candidates will be expected to demonstrate an awareness of the linguistic challenges involved in dealing with students from certain language backgrounds, particularly Portuguese, Spanish, French and Arabic speakers.
- Familiarity with the regulations governing English language provision, ACELs and INIS requirements.
- Proficiency in a 2nd or 3rd language will be a distinct advantage to prospective candidates
- Experience working in a fast paced target driven environment whilst also adhering to regulatory processes and governance.
- Experience in B2C and B2B markets, developing and maintaining client relationships and assisting the Head of Student recruitment in developing new market strategies to greater diversify IBAT’s student nationality mix.
- Meeting monthly recruitment targets whilst adhering to governance and compliance set out by IBAT’s regulating bodies.
- Assisting in the development of new direct sales strategies for IBAT’s English language programmes.
- Oversee the daily processing of enquiries, applications, invoicing etc for the English language programmes offered at IBAT College Dublin.
- Maintain a high level of production activity
- Respond to enquiries from consultants working with the College.
- Assist with admissions and recruitment activity where directed.
- Meet company goals, objectives and policies.
- Help to plan and implement relevant marketing activities aimed at diversifying the Language school’s nationality mix.
- Complete all necessary administration and paperwork associated with the admissions process – e.g. visa applications, payment plans etc.
- Act as liaison between the student and appropriate departments where necessary.
- Liaising with IBAT’s approved educational consultants to ensure a pipeline of applications and to monitor their provision of information to prospective IBAT students.
General English and Cambridge Exam Preparation tutors needed in IBAT College Dublin.
An expanding ACELS-approved city centre language school is currently seeking highly-qualified General English tutors to form part of our cover panel, with a view to becoming full-time teachers in the near future.
- Successful candidates will ideally have a minimum Degree in foreign languages/linguistics and will have at least 3 - 5 years’ teaching experience
- ACELS recognised TEFL qualification
- Experience of teaching in a foreign country would be a bonus
- Candidates will be expected to demonstrate an awareness of the linguistic challenges involved in dealing with students from certain language backgrounds, particularly Portuguese, Spanish, French and Arabic speakers
- Teachers should be dynamic and be able to operate in a fast-paced environment. Given the nature of the initial cover position, teachers will need to be quite flexible and may be contacted at very short notice (night-time or weekends) to cover the following day.
The teaching role will involve covering classes from 9 – 12.15 or 1.30 – 4.45 p.m. daily. It will also involve some administrative tasks including Lesson Planning as well as exam preparation, delivery and correction.
This is a serious position and subject to a successful initial performance, teachers may then be retained for upcoming teaching positions. Competitive rates offered.
Junior IT Technician
IBAT College Dublin provides the perfect blend of high-quality education, state-of-the-art facilities and bustling student life to ensure a well-rounded education. With a broad range of courses in business, accounting, IT and management – IBAT College is the perfect place to start or enhance your career. With two campuses in Dublin, and courses at affordable prices, IBAT offers students with direct access to the methodologies and skills that employers value most. IBAT College is a community that takes great pride in the diversity of its student population and the importance and worth of every student.
IBAT College Dublin are looking for a Junior IT Technician to provide IT assistance to end users throughout the organisation and respond to user queries on IT issues and offer advice to resolve these issues and assist with the support of the IT infrastructure within the college.
- Review and processing of all open helpdesk requests according to agreed support and escalation procedures
- Perform initial incident troubleshooting and then either resolve the issue or escalate /transfer as appropriate to the relevant IT team (either in-house or 3rd party)
- Troubleshoot hardware faults including PC's Laptops, Printers, Photocopiers and Projectors etc. including logging faults with 3rd party suppliers when necessary
- Responsible for business continuity for staff, students and lectures across all hardware and networks within the college.
- Ensuring Security is maintained across the organisation and in compliance with Data Security/GDPR requirements
- Documentation - Procedures and documentation for all technology systems are developed, up to date and maintained in an organised and coherent fashion
- Providing System’s Administration and helpdesk support to include software and hardware installations, maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting.
- Respond and troubleshoot and resolve critical issues in a disaster recovery situation.
- Analysing responding and solving issues/queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Competencies & Skills:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows OS
- Understanding of centralized solutions, Anti-Virus etc.
- Some understanding of Active Directory (AD) - creation of accounts, maintenance of accounts, assigning user rights and permissions etc.
- Some understanding of Networking basics – Troubleshooting IP conflicts, user DNS / DHCP issues
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and to think outside the box
Experience and Qualifications:
- Any recent IT certification or equivalent qualification (MCSE, MSCA, CCNA, CCNP, COMPTIA) or relevant experience will be taken into consideration.
- Experience of supporting customers in a contact centre environment would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of PC hardware/software as well as the Windows operating system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3rd level IT qualification or relevant business experience would be desirable.
- Other information pertinent to the position.
Training & Documentation:
- Support the existing team with maintenance of IT procedures in accordance with IT/IS strategy
- On the job training will be provided for bespoke systems and applications.
- You will be required to work some flexible hours to ensure business continuity based on the IT requirements and opening time of the college.