International Admissions at IBAT College Dublin
IBAT College Dublin offers a number of internationally recognised Undergraduate, Postgraduate business programmes. Our International Admissions Team is here to counsel and advise you through both academic admission as well as student visa processes. Located right in the in the heart of Dublin City Centre on the south bank of the River Liffey our location offers students top class education facilities surrounded by a host of amenities (galleries, restaurants, cinemas, shops) and a location steeped in history and culture.
Education in Ireland
Education in Ireland is managed by Enterprise Ireland, the government organisation responsible for the development and growth of Irish enterprises in world markets.
Education in Ireland's goals and objectives include:
- To promote Ireland as a quality destination for students
- To promote and support the international activities of Irish education institutions
- To act as a national point of contact and referral to and from Irish suppliers of education services and the international market place
- To promote Irish education expertise as a valuable resource for international institutions, development agencies and governments
- To liaise with education interests and government to identify and remove barriers to the development of the international education sector
How to Apply
The process to apply for full time study in Ireland as a Non EU citizen is very straight forward and easy process to complete. The course fees on offer at IBAT College are very competitive and offer great value to applicants. As a pre-cursor to applying to IBAT College please ensure that you are in position to fulfil the Irish Student Visa requirements prior to making your application to IBAT College. For Further details please check the information on the Overseas Registration Process. The Overseas Registration Process is split between those International Students that require a visa prior to travelling to Ireland, and those students who do not need a visa prior to travelling to Ireland. See our visa information page for more details.
MBA - Masters of Business Administration (Full-Time)
Learn More: MBA - Masters of Business Administration (Full-Time)
Bachelor of Business:
Bachelor of Business Degree Course - Level 7
Learn More: Bachelor of Business Degree Course - Level 7
English Language Courses:
General English Course - (Full-Time)
Learn More: General English Course - (Full-Time)
Cambridge Certification Preparation Courses
Learn More: Cambridge Certification Preparation Courses