IBAT College Dublin Refund Policy
- Where a deposit is accepted to secure a place on a programme. Students should note that the deposit is strictly non-refundable. Only at such time when a programme subsequently does not run, a full refund will be offered.
- All tuition fees are non refundable once a course commences. Fees are non-refundable if a student fails to attend an approved course on which a place has been confirmed and reserved.
- A refund less an administrative fee of €250 will be returned to candidates who withdraw their application up to 30 working days prior to course commencement.
English Language School Refund Policy
- Cancellation of bookings before arrival: if a cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to the start date, the fees will be refunded less the non-refundable deposit of €150. If a cancellation is received within 7-13 days of the start date 50% of the course fees will be refunded. If a cancellation is received less than 7 days before the start date then no refund is given.
- Cancellation after arrival: Once a student has started their course at the Institute they must complete their full course of study. The full course of study is defined as the initial enrolment period. No refund will be given for course fees if a student withdraws from the course before the completion of the full course of study.
- If a student wishes to change the course they are attending it may be possible to change to an alternative course although they may have to pay the difference in price if the new course is more expensive. No refunds can be given for course changes including changes to a less intensive course.
- Students who have obtained an extension to their visa as a result of a course extension cannot cancel that extension and will not be entitled to any refund.