Are you interested in developing your skills in Project Management?
- Do you want to develop project management skills consistent with the current principles and practices?
- Do you want to formalise your project management skills with best in practice and improve your career and job prospects?
- Do you want to bring best in class project management principles to your projects at work to ensure optimum success?
- Do you want to differentiate your company and yourself in your ability to manage resources, time, people, quality and communications?
- Do you want to gain the skills to structure, formalise and implement projects on time and on budget?
Project Management Course Overview
The part-time Diploma in Project Management Course is designed to provide students with an understanding of project management principles and practices. This course will teach you how to effectively manage the different phases of a project. You’ll learn the project management framework of; initiation, planning, execution, control and closing. It focuses on the management of people and teams necessary to achieve success through effective leadership. It also provides a pragmatic approach to overcoming project obstacles to continue to drive your project to completion.
What are my Career Prospects with the part-time Diploma in Project Management Course?
This project management course has been designed to provide an end to end overview of the project management process from the initiation of a project to closing. It will provide the tools and frameworks to help an individual navigate through each phase of a project and identify issues that have the potential to jeopardise the project's objectives. This comprehensive toolkit covers all aspects of the project management process and provides a solid foundation to any individual wishing to pursue a career in project management.
|Term 1||Term 2|
Am I eligible for this Project Management Course?
Entry to this project management course is based on each applicant's merits and work experience and is ideally targeted toward the individual who actively engages in managing or participating in business projects, or would like to do so.
How long is the Project Management course?
This project management course is 11 weeks Part Time from 6.15pm-9.30pm. Please view timetable above for further details on module breakdown.
To be awarded the IBAT College Dublin Diploma in Project Management particpants will be required to successfully complete two pieces of course work (30%+70%).
"It surprised me how the small things such as having weekly meetings scheduled in advance and being aware of different cultures and different management styles are so important in the bigger picture in order for a project to run successfully. Since completing the course I am more confident organising and planning workloads and the small projects under my remit. I now seek out projects to run rather than shy away from this type of role which benefits both my team and my Manager."Anita Clohosey, IBAT - Diploma in Project Management
What are IBAT`s project management course fees?
The project management course tuition fee is €1,395
What do I get for my fee?
- Full set of bound notes
- Access to your online student portal (view student portal site)
- Content Expert Lecturer
- Excellent college learning and information facilities (view college photos)
I would like to apply. What should I do?
Direct application can be made via our website using the Apply Online option below.