Reasons to consider learning to code:
1. Coding helps develop logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
2. Coding requires understanding what users want -- and then crafting solutions to their needs.
3. Coding requires working in teams.
4. Learning to code opens the door to job opportunities.
5. Learning to code gives non-coders confidence with technology.
Contributor with Inc.com, Glen Leibowitz, recently spoke with two professional coders who have built billion-dollar businesses on the back of their coding skills -- Nathan Blecharczyk, co-founder and CTO of Airbnb; and Matt Mullenweg, creator of WordPress and CEO of Automattic.